Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finally Starting My Blog!!

I am so excited and oh so clueless as to how to start this little old blog!  I have been following some wonderful bloggers since last spring and have been itching to converse and share ideas with them, but needed to wait for a new computer for it to be possible.  Christmas came and now it's possible! I can't wait to actually post and share stuff and not just be a blog stalker and stealer of ideas :)!  Isn't that the teacher motto though...beg, borrow, and steal ( ideas mainly)...that's how the good become great - never thinking they have all the answers.  I'm going to be sharing some things my team and I do in First Grade and how we've used the ideas we've taken from other fabulous bloggers.  Before I close my first blog post I would like to say thank you to those bloggers who inspired me to do this, I will be giving you guys lots of credit!  I will share your buttons as soon as I figure out how :).

1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

I am excited that you started a blog! I am ready for you to share more of your creativity or pictures of what you dress up as! =)

Leslie at Kindergarten Works can help with making a button and can do an amazing job at it. She has helped TONS of bloggers!

Come visit me when you get the chance! I have oodles and oodles of *freebies*!

Heather
Heather's Heart