Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love My Kiddos!

This post isn’t going to say much except to say that I love my kiddos! After a library lesson on fact and opinion.  One of my kiddos told me it was her opinion that she thinks sometimes I work too hard, so it was a fact that she was going to bring me something special tomorrow. Love that concern and perception!  My kiddos really have surprised me this year with some of their comments…earlier in the year one of my students told me – “it must have taken you a long time to make all these counters Miss Schmidt…thank you” in reference to a bunch of lima beans I had turned into ghosts by drawing eyes and a mouth on them (we used them in math).  You don’t always get that recognition from kiddos for the work you put in  - they really impress me!

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

How sweet! They mist realize how much you love them!

You are my new blog to stalk because I can tell you go above and beyond to make learning fun!

I would love for you to come read about Cranky Crab and Flora Flamingo and grab a great blend *freebie*!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Megan's Musings said...

Oooh how exciting to be someone else's blog stalk :)...totally steal my ideas from everywhere and everyone, I just put my own twist on them. Thank you for your kind words though. I really desire to be better every year. I don't think I'll ever be good enough in my eyes ;). I'll definitely share anything I find because well that's just who I am. I know what it's like to have no one to turn to for ideas or to bounce things off of...I was lost when I first started teaching...now I have a great team and have discovered the wonderful world of blogs!

I'm totally hopping over to your blog and finding about Cranky Crab and Flora Flamingo! Love me some freebies!

Thanks for sharing!